The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 13' Raptor is arriving at my dealer this evening and I will be probably going there tomorrow to pick it up.

The question I have is about my trade value, I went to my dealer this past weekend to get an appraisal as I knew my vehicle would be arriving this week.
They gave me a lower than expected trade, which I realize is typical. Nada, KBB, Edmunds all have my trade-in value about 35-39k (pending condition) but the dealer has offered me 33.5k which they stated they do not use the online sources and that they use auction website prices.

Is this correct that they use what the vehicle sells for at auctions when they appraise a vehicle for trade?

My trade is in excellent condition, as I take very good care of my vehicles so I was expecting somewhere around 37-38k, so 33.5 is way off for me.
I'm sure if I ride by next week my trade-in will be on the lot for 42k+

Also, I ordered my Raptor for $400 over invoice.

Any advice???

What kind of vehicle is it?? Depending on what car it is, dealers also call around other local dealerships to see what they would give them for it. If it's something you think can move quickly, put it on EBAY. I sold my '03 4Runner in less than 24 hours on it back in August......sold other things such as my Cobra years ago too. It works fast!

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Well my ETA of the 5th came and went.. dealer says they're expecting her any day now. I hope she comes in today or tomorrow.. if not, I cannot pick her up till the 15th!

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood:

Emailed dealer today to see if he had any updates. He says he has requested build information (I assume same as calling SVT) but he also said he requested help in getting it built. What does that mean? Do dealers have any ability to bump up their orders?

Ordered 8/27
Order #9053
Dealer #F27030

Thanks in advance...I feel like the only guy on here still waiting!

Bax
Still unscheduled .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs