The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The **** could've given you the entire thing -- although the last 8 is all you need when you call SVT to track the progress of your build/or when it's shipped.

yeah, i'm starting to think my dealer is pretty clueless. I'll just get the whole thing from blood in a week or two I guess

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2013 SCAB 10/19/12

Thanks to all that have posted info here. It took some work but I found a good local dealer to work with and ordered my Black SCAB on 10/19.

Then I received a call back from another dealer (Jacksonville Fla) telling me that they couldn't locate what I was looking for & they wouldn't be able to order it. I said that's ok, I ordered one today from another dealer in town.

Dealer # F24223

ORDER # T001

PRIORITY 10

BLOOD if you have any info please let me know. I will call the dealer today & verify that order #.

Thanks,

Tip

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have updated info on my 2013 Raptor.

I ordered it on 10/19. It is supposed to be built on 11/19. I have a vin # now.
1FTFX1R67DFA72223 not sure what the ETA will be but at least I know it's ordered.

previous post:

Thanks to all that have posted info here. It took some work but I found a good local dealer to work with and ordered my Black SCAB on 10/19.

Then I received a call back from another dealer (Jacksonville Fla) telling me that they couldn't locate what I was looking for & they wouldn't be able to order it. I said that's ok, I ordered one today from another dealer in town.

Dealer # F24223

ORDER # T001

PRIORITY 10

BLOOD if you have any info please let me know. I will call the dealer today & verify that order #.

Thanks,

Tip