The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this is out there but Maybe Checking on your own Raptor order can give Blood a break.

Not to hard...... 1-800-367-3788 "SVT"

This is directed to anyone and everyone

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order progress

Status of my order:

1. Stopped by the dealer on 10/31/12 and had them option a '13 Blue Flame with box graphics, 801A Package, Blue accent, and moonroof. MSRP: $51915. Dealer's offer: $48647.

Step two will hopefully be today when I go and finalize options and haggle the price.

Step three, actually placing the order, will depend on how step two goes.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Well I went by the dealer today to submit paperwork for financing and work out some minor details, only to find out that my truck is 5 miles away at the trainyard.

I have an eta of Nov 8th, but hopefully they will be able to get it tonight or tomorrow. Otherwise I might lose it and go postal. :emotions122:

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel ya had an eta of nov 2nd so I thought she'd be sitting in the driveway by tonight, but no luck yet still hasn't shown up at the dealership

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Richie_chi, call about it on Monday. SVT tracks it the whole way and they can tell you if it's on a train, convoy, etc.

Mine got buried at the railhead for 8 days. I was only able to get mine (day after ETA) because I called and complained. The dealer in turn called and complained to the rail yard. The rail yard folks agreed to dig it out, but couldn't tell the dealer when they'd have another semi headed that way so I caught a ride and picked it up myself.

I'm not saying that's the answer for you, but you could at least find out what the hold-up is and if there's anything you can do about it. If you're on the east coast, I'm sure transit was held up some over the last week.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Richie_chi, call about it on Monday. SVT tracks it the whole way and they can tell you if it's on a train, convoy, etc.

Mine got buried at the railhead for 8 days. I was only able to get mine (day after ETA) because I called and complained. The dealer in turn called and complained to the rail yard. The rail yard folks agreed to dig it out, but couldn't tell the dealer when they'd have another semi headed that way so I caught a ride and picked it up myself.

I'm not saying that's the answer for you, but you could at least find out what the hold-up is and if there's anything you can do about it. If you're on the east coast, I'm sure transit was held up some over the last week.

Thanks I'll do that on Monday causes I called my dealer today and he was clueless. I actually in Joplin MO, ordered from just south of KC and last I called svt it was on the train in transit before the storm hit. I had actually thought of your post after I called my dealer. I remembered a FRF memebr saying theirs was sitting in the yard and they were going to get it themselves. I may have to do the same thanks for the info

connwine

Reaction score
My '13 Raptor's Birthday is Monday! Hope the east coast storm won't delay delivery too much.

Exploring available vanity plates. Since I live in Califorina..no easy task.

I live in Napa Valley and am in the wine business. So I came up with: WINOSAR
It would be nice to have one extra character to get the u in there but still a good play on dinosaur.

What you guys think?