The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so for you. My ETA was Oct.31, but the shipping company buried my truck at the rail head for 9 days. Dealership owner signed a pick up request for my truck and I was able to go get it myself yesterday. I'm deeply in lust with this truck.

I have a couple admissions to make now: when it came down to it, I heeded advice and went with 18% tint rather than the 5% I'd planned on. Also, I never understood the fascination with so many lights on people's rigs before or at least never wanted it for myself. After putting the first 187 miles on my truck and running around after dark in the dirt a little, I've decided that when I'm through adding, my truck will be the exact vehicle they would have wanted in the movie Pitch Black :sunot:

Overjoyed is a good word to describe the basic feeling of having a Raptor.

Last edited:

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood! Could you tell me if my truck was successfully manufactured? Does your magic Raptor crystal ball show an ETA? :)

1FTFX1R62DFA61274

Thank you, Sir!!!!

Last edited:

tivogirl

Reaction score
My baby is being built TODAY!!! I haven't checked on ETA or anything as I'm afraid if I have a date I will drive myself crazy anticipating it. I think I'd rather let the exact day be a surprise... or close to it!

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer just called and said my truck is in and it will be ready by noon! I would and should be excited, but I am pissed off at my dealer. They offered me $4000 less for my trade in than what CarMax offered me and they are not willing to match. What this means is that I am going to have to sell my car myself or to Carmax and NOT get the tax break from trading it in. This is a difference of over $1,100!!! So because the dealership is not willing to give me a fair price for my trade in I am losing cash in the deal.... It kinda makes the whole experience soured....

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer just called and said my truck is in and it will be ready by noon! I would and should be excited, but I am pissed off at my dealer. They offered me $4000 less for my trade in than what CarMax offered me and they are not willing to match. What this means is that I am going to have to sell my car myself or to Carmax and NOT get the tax break from trading it in. This is a difference of over $1,100!!! So because the dealership is not willing to give me a fair price for my trade in I am losing cash in the deal.... It kinda makes the whole experience soured....

That sucks! ..that's why I have everything signed, in writing before I put my deposit down on anything I order.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with SVT and they said my truck has been sent to the plant for production. What exactly does that mean? Last time I spoke to them I had a build week of 11-5 then a build date of 11-7 now it is sent to production. I want to be excited, but am not sure :)

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with SVT and they said my truck has been sent to the plant for production. What exactly does that mean? Last time I spoke to them I had a build week of 11-5 then a build date of 11-7 now it is sent to production. I want to be excited, but am not sure :)

It's an early build!!