The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2013 from a dealership in NY and paid invoice. Hopefully I will take delivery before Thanksgiving.

Got it. I'm waiting on pictures from a dealer in PA on a Screw in Race Red. Hopefully it will have all the options I like and then hopefully they'll sell it to me at invoice haha.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where are you? I am in VA and the local ford dealer has a race red screw in stock (New 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Red Truck) D.C.). But I doubt any dealer will deal on a 2013 that they have in stock.

Got it. I'm waiting on pictures from a dealer in PA on a Screw in Race Red. Hopefully it will have all the options I like and then hopefully they'll sell it to me at invoice haha.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you? I am in VA and the local ford dealer has a race red screw in stock (New 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Red Truck) D.C.). But I doubt any dealer will deal on a 2013 that they have in stock.

Manassas, yeah I hear what you're saying about this area. The red truck you quoted is quite what I want. Not that it matters, they won't deal. The other red is in PA near Pittsburg I believe. If they won't, I'll just keep trying.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its covered in dirt and grime from the railroad, but I'm in mine and headed back to the dealership!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood--

Does mine show an ETA also?
( 1FTFW1R68DFA58480 )

THANKS!!!!

Says nov,26 but was shipped today.
Eta are just that give or take 10 days

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Blood,

Dealer: F52037
Order: 5000
Priority 19

Thanks.

Umm, yours is in tx eta nov7 bigsandy to be exact.