The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT said my expected delivery date is November 3rd.
Does anyone know how accurate the date is they give?

SVT was telling me November 12th and I was calling them about once a week and bugging them. Last update they had was October 17th in Rolla KS. It kind of seems they're at the mercy of the transport company.

I was literally picking up the phone to call them again today when it rang. It was my dealer saying "Guess what just showed up!?!"

I'm going to make the 200 mile round trip to pick her up this Friday.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sir are dead to me! No matter how long yours sit's in the yard, you will still have your's before I do. Stupid ocean with no roads.

I guess that true I have just been wait g since June so I'm ready to get my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fish_scales

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT was telling me November 12th and I was calling them about once a week and bugging them. Last update they had was October 17th in Rolla KS. It kind of seems they're at the mercy of the transport company.

I was literally picking up the phone to call them again today when it rang. It was my dealer saying "Guess what just showed up!?!"

I'm going to make the 200 mile round trip to pick her up this Friday.

better sooner than later! guess u got a nice surprise
hopefully mine will show up on saturday.
Nice silver by the way! I would of chose silver if I didnt go black.