The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT. My truck was definitely built Thursday the 25th and has been sitting waiting for transport sense Thursday... Tomorrow it'll be a full week that it hasn't moved. WTF? (-.-)

battousai

Reaction score
I'm just going to wait. It really was tempting but like everyone else, I'm hesitant to have other people drive around my vehicle. So it should be any day in the next 2 weeks... I think I'll be fine.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has sat 25 miles from the dealership since FRIDAY!!!! They even got 6 transport loads yesterday with a Raptor!!! Just not mine..........

Last edited:
OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just called SVT. My truck was definitely built Thursday the 25th and has been sitting waiting for transport sense Thursday... Tomorrow it'll be a full week that it hasn't moved. WTF? (-.-)

Had the same build day and ETA and they moved it to the 12th.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I wish mine was built on the 25th (birthday). Mine was built on the 27th and is already enroute. Odd....

Maybe they have to wait for trains going in certain directions.