The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave the dealer instruction not to remove and packing,not to inspect it or do any prep work. tell I'm present. also i want a pic of the dash(mileage) the minute its off the truck and it better match when i get there.

Hahah great minds think alike. Told my salesman the same thing and written confirmation was received yesterday. I know what happens at these dealerships some stupid idiot PDI guy thinks he can drive every Shelby and raptor like he stole it...over my dead f*#^ing body

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A week ago I gave my dealership my timeframe (either November 1st or sometime in mid-November) for delivery.. salesman called me yesterday to inform me that it's still buried at the depot in OKC, but told me if I was available to come by the dealership at 9:30 this morning, I could catch a ride up there and drive it back myself if I really wanted it before the the transport company could get it to the dealership at some point in the future. Ford's ETA was yesterday and there's been a "priority" or "red" or somesuch flag on the truck to get it brought out for 4-5 days now.

I'm taking off in about 30 minutes to go make some miles and get my blue baby brought home.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A week ago I gave my dealership my timeframe (either November 1st or sometime in mid-November) for delivery.. salesman called me yesterday to inform me that it's still buried at the depot in OKC, but told me if I was available to come by the dealership at 9:30 this morning, I could catch a ride up there and drive it back myself if I really wanted it before the the transport company could get it to the dealership at some point in the future. Ford's ETA was yesterday and there's been a "priority" or "red" or somesuch flag on the truck to get it brought out for 4-5 days now.

I'm taking off in about 30 minutes to go make some miles and get my blue baby brought home.

Good Luck and congratulations.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I wondered. I was waiting to to see what changes were on the 2013 before I bought I start seriously shopping in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you be waiting since June 5th when the 2013 order banks opened on June 29th?

I ordered a '12 and waited about 5 weeks. Then I was advised that my order would not be filled so I had to re-order. Sadly, by the time I re-ordered (7/12) the order banks had already been open for 2 weeks so I was behind the curve already. Hopefully it was built yesterday and will arrive in a few weeks!!!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are you glad that you are getting the 2013 instead of the 2012?

I ordered a '12 and waited about 5 weeks. Then I was advised that my order would not be filled so I had to re-order. Sadly, by the time I re-ordered (7/12) the order banks had already been open for 2 weeks so I was behind the curve already. Hopefully it was built yesterday and will arrive in a few weeks!!!!!

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you glad that you are getting the 2013 instead of the 2012?

Yes I am glad that things worked out the way that they did. I had actually ordered a fairly basic 2012, and when I ordered the '13 I went with a pretty loaded truck. The dealer too good care of me (of course we'll see how they do when I go to pick up the truck! lolol).

The only challenging part has been the wait. I was quoted 10-12 weeks when I first ordered the '12. That seemed reasonable as it was the end of the model year, the dealer had ample allocation, and it seemed like the 2012 sales were dwindling due to the upcoming '13s coming out. I waited about 18 weeks pretty much in the dark until Blood came to my rescue with good news.

I am very excited to get my truck. This is my first Ford truck after owning many GM and Dodge trucks. I am just hopeful that the truck was build as anticipated, and that the rail service is not behind due to the storm.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waiting does suck but there's nothing you can do about it so enjoy the fact that you have no car payments until it arrives.

Yes I am glad that things worked out the way that they did. I had actually ordered a fairly basic 2012, and when I ordered the '13 I went with a pretty loaded truck. The dealer too good care of me (of course we'll see how they do when I go to pick up the truck! lolol).

The only challenging part has been the wait. I was quoted 10-12 weeks when I first ordered the '12. That seemed reasonable as it was the end of the model year, the dealer had ample allocation, and it seemed like the 2012 sales were dwindling due to the upcoming '13s coming out. I waited about 18 weeks pretty much in the dark until Blood came to my rescue with good news.

I am very excited to get my truck. This is my first Ford truck after owning many GM and Dodge trucks. I am just hopeful that the truck was build as anticipated, and that the rail service is not behind due to the storm.