The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '13 Raptor's Birthday is Monday! Hope the east coast storm won't delay delivery too much.

Exploring available vanity plates. Since I live in Califorina..no easy task.

I live in Napa Valley and am in the wine business. So I came up with: WINOSAR
It would be nice to have one extra character to get the u in there but still a good play on dinosaur.

What you guys think?

Which dealer did you order from?

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just playing with screen on the 12. How much different is the myford touch system?

Attachments

• saves as small.jpg
    saves as small.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 48

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a build date (or week I guess) of Nov. 19th... I thought they shut the plant down for Thanksgiving and stuff (or at least that was mentioned somewhere on this site).

Also my dealer only gave me the first two and last 8 digits of my vin... what's up with that?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a build date (or week I guess) of Nov. 19th... I thought they shut the plant down for Thanksgiving and stuff (or at least that was mentioned somewhere on this site).

Also my dealer only gave me the first two and last 8 digits of my vin... what's up with that?

The **** could've given you the entire thing -- although the last 8 is all you need when you call SVT to track the progress of your build/or when it's shipped.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thats because they got your frame and all the parts........ they just havent put it together yet :lol: