The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer just called and said my truck has made it to their lot. I'm just getting off work now so not sure if I will have time today to pick it up though.

To heck with work, head there now !!!
Just kidding. Very excited for you. This wait is killing me.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called svt again. As of 5 nov truck was in Jessup, MD. 20 miles from the port of Baltimore. Delivery ETA has been pushed BACK to the 15th.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called svt again. As of 5 nov truck was in Jessup, MD. 20 miles from the port of Baltimore. Delivery ETA has been pushed BACK to the 15th.

Unless your dealer is willing to get it for you sooner !!

blood............any chance you can check to see if my truck made it to Jessup today, too?????

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless your dealer is willing to get it for you sooner !!

blood............any chance you can check to see if my truck made it to Jessup today, too?????

My dealer is in germany so I'm guessing that's a no....:lol2:

Trust me, if I lived anywhere in the NE I would go get it myself.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 10/31. Still waiting to hear something.

chances are you're going to be waiting at least 4 weeks for a vin most people are waiting 6-8 for a vin then another 2 weeks till your build date and then another 2 weeks for transport. so from the day you get your vin you're looking at a month for delivery. so if you ordered 10/31 you should have your DORA. probably won't get a vin till 12/30 at the earliest, builds get pulled late thursday night. i ordered 10/3 and still don't have a VIN