The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HP? As long as its more than 411..blah blah...the more, the more betta butta. Towing, will be sufficient for my needs (see '17 super duties for serious hauling - wow!)
If it turns out to be rated at 412HP - I will demand my deposit back! But probably not

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Petty things. Towing will be 8,000-8,500 lbs. Won't be more than 9,000 per Mike Levine. As far as headlights, only package that has LEDs for certain is 802A. Get that if you want the kitchen sink and more and be happy with it. HP numbers will be around 440-475 most likely with a hopeful 500+. Torque will be over 470. Most likely touching the 500-520 ft lbs area. I will be interested to hear what they really are when released and how far off we are, but I don't think we'll be very far off at all.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, the heaviest thing I tow these days is a bass boat that comes in WELL below the guesstimated 9000# mark. The main thing I tow is my jet outboard, aluminum river rig, and most of the "ramps" where I launch aren't technically "ramps". In fact, the "roads" I take to get there aren't technically "roads". Lol! Fun all around!

Theo

Reaction score
RaptorCoastie,
I tried the link above for prices to include MSRP/Invoice but it's not showing up. Could you resend the link? Great information thanks! Theo

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
RaptorCoastie,
I tried the link above for prices to include MSRP/Invoice but it's not showing up. Could you resend the link? Great information thanks! Theo

Link fixed and additional info added (Hero Card/FAQ). Ford must have ****** with the initial link for it to go bad.