Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in buying my 2012 wheels, tires and tpms with 300 miles on them. I will bring them with me, instead of shipping them.

-Greg

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, are the flyers ready? I've seen several Raptors that I wanted to tag but didn't have a pen and paper with me.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did we ever get an ok on shooting out there. I got a new Glock 22 I want to try out.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey, are the flyers ready? I've seen several Raptors that I wanted to tag but didn't have a pen and paper with me.

I am supposed to have the artwork back for approval today. So hopefully this week.

Did we ever get an ok on shooting out there. I got a new Glock 22 I want to try out.

Nothing yet, so it doesn't look good.

PM me a price.

I am thinking about posting a swap meet thread. I have already seen a few deals being worked, and I am looking to bring some stuff out, as well as buy a few things. What does everyone think?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking about posting a swap meet thread. I have already seen a few deals being worked, and I am looking to bring some stuff out, as well as buy a few things. What does everyone think?

i think that is awesome i know i might be bringing a few things with me to sell if i dont sell them before this trip but im hoping i do so i can pay for the trip haha but yea great idea on the thread i know a few guys including me have already posted stuff for sale in here. :peace: