Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100 for this is a complete bargain. Im used to paying $200 a day for the track. Cant wait. I should have my truck by mid March and a few hundred miles on it before the event. :)

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
$100 for this is a complete bargain. Im used to paying $200 a day for the track. Cant wait. I should have my truck by mid March and a few hundred miles on it before the event. :)

Hey, and you get a total of 45 minutes all day long at the track for that. 2 1/2 days for $100 is a great deal.
BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Treypal,

Lets get a IBTF fund going as well. It would be a pot of money for the person or persons who need it the most after the event.

I B T F. I BROKE THE ****** fund. HAhaha.

For real, like a pot we all throw in another $50 towards. Use it for insurance deductables and free food money or whatever. HAhahaa. I may need it!

BDRAG

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, and you get a total of 45 minutes all day long at the track for that. 2 1/2 days for $100 is a great deal.
BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Treypal,

Lets get a IBTF fund going as well. It would be a pot of money for the person or persons who need it the most after the event.

For real, like a pot we all throw in another $50 towards. Use it for insurance deductables and free food money or whatever. HAhahaa. I may need it!

BDRAG

Yeah me too...

Great idea BDrag

-Greg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aight you bastards are freaking me out now. Some of us will have a 1500mile drive home after this shindig! :D

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
BDRAG

Treypal,

BDRAG

I like that Idea, but it's sort of like the helmet factor. Everyone goes at it harder when they have a helmet on. I am working on some other prizes, but I'd rather not name the categories so people aren't going nuts trying to win stuff.

Aight you bastards are freaking me out now. Some of us will have a 1500mile drive home after this shindig! :D
I find that in Baja, there is always a little voice in the back of my head saying "you have to drive this thing home" I usually listen.

Ya gonna sell me your skid plate for $100 when ya get the bumper on?

BDRAG

Whats wrong with yours? Mine was pretty dented and a 4lb took care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs