Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Lots of drinking has been done out there, as long as you pick up your trash and aren't a ******* everything is good. Oh and don't throw cigarette butts on the ground. Instant ticket to the gate with no return stamp.

NOW I like THAT rule. This includes cigars aas well? AHhahaaaaaaaa. Dobermans! AHhahahaa. No pet as well I hope. Don't want pissy mud clods on my wheels! AHhaha.

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Do you have dobermans BDRAG?

Hell NO! I like *****. I have 3. They shit in a box, well most of the time anyway. HAhah. I was referring to a cigar but being as big as a big dog ****. Guess I missed on that one! AHhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell NO! I like *****. I have 3. They shit in a box, well most of the time anyway. HAhah. I was referring to a cigar but being as big as a big dog ****. Guess I missed on that one! AHhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

I guess we dont get old guy humor. Haha

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HEY! Atleast I can read a license plate ya young blind fool! HAhaaaaaaaaa.

Hey, a OOOPS! Wrong thread! AHhahaaaaaaaa.
BDRAG

That's it. I'm gonna follow you around in my father in law's Silver 2012 Raptor. I'm gonna park it next you your black truck at the grocery store, when you are out to dinner and while you are at work!

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BDRAG

You can keep those nasty things!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Someone emailed me their info a few days ago and I deleted it by accident, could someone resend it?

Thanks,