Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is alcohol consumption allowed in the camping area? Obviously we don't want anyone drinking and driving but comrodery in the evenings is usually enhanced with a few beers.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Is alcohol consumption allowed in the camping area? Obviously we don't want anyone drinking and driving but comrodery in the evenings is usually enhanced with a few beers.

You campin? Worried about a drive by? HAhahaaaaaaaaaa. Back when my dad was doing his Army thing at Ft Hood every summer, SOMEONE would enevidabley get run over at night by a tank or Jeep or something. EVERY YEAR! DAMN!

See ya Saturday? Prolly be on a bike..........

BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

You have obviously never been to a dezert race before... A couple of drinks in the campsite is perfectly ok, just dont have a few or they will kick you out.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
No, I have never been. Just wondering what all to bring in my cooler.

Lots of drinking has been done out there, as long as you pick up your trash and aren't a ******* everything is good. Oh and don't throw cigarette butts on the ground. Instant ticket to the gate with no return stamp.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of drinking has been done out there, as long as you pick up your trash and aren't a ******* everything is good. Oh and don't throw cigarette butts on the ground. Instant ticket to the gate with no return stamp.

Ha! Sounds like fun. No worries...no smoking here.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was planning on pitching a tent and camping.

Is anyone else camping? Is there showers there?

Randy and I are camping. Dubbs is bringing his RV and slumming it :D Quite a few of us are camping out.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Shh...that is what stainless steel "water" bottles are for ;)

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Randy and I are camping. Dubbs is bringing his RV and slumming it :D Quite a few of us are camping out.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Shh...that is what stainless steel "water" bottles are for ;)

Reminder, RV hookups are $25 for a 30 amp and $40 for a 50 amp.