Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Is it going to be just us Raptors on the track or are we going to have to worry about being run over by Trophy trucks?

The track is only going to be used by us(Raptors) on the weekend of the run. If the ranch owner does have a trophy truck out there (it will only be 1). He would never run it while we are on the track, and I seriously doubt that he will have it out there.

SPRSNK, I hope this run lives up to expectations, your bringing a lot of gear and I don't want you to be disappointed!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal. Im still planning a trip to big bend, even if it's just with the wife, but my Raptoring schedule is getting pretty full.

Closer to the event lets talk about caravanning.

Yup, definitely be caravaning!!

To address a couple other posts- Im bringing three Gopros, and one of them is a 3D version...should give us some good footage!

To add to SPRSNK, Im bringing the RV, the Raptor, a RZR and 2 Honda Ruckus'

We should have plenty of toys to play with!:waytogo:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The track is only going to be used by us(Raptors) on the weekend of the run. If the ranch owner does have a trophy truck out there (it will only be 1). He would never run it while we are on the track, and I seriously doubt that he will have it out there.

SPRSNK, I hope this run lives up to expectations, your bringing a lot of gear and I don't want you to be disappointed!

Raptors, off road, moonshine, camping out and friends...Who cares if something breaks? As long as I can limp it onto the trailer, all is well ;) I plan ahead for something to break which is why I trailer everything to an event. My trailer has a winch on it too :)

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptors, off road, moonshine, camping out and friends...Who cares if something breaks? As long as I can limp it onto the trailer, all is well ;) I plan ahead for something to break which is why I trailer everything to an event.

Smart man

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Unofficial count is somewhere around 30. Yes there are showers at the ranch, along with flushing ********.

If your going, and haven't done so yet, please PM or email me your Name, Screen Name, Email, and phone so I can update the list.

[email protected]