Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Trying to work out all the details, for all the goodies. I should have the shirt design up soon. Its pretty cool too. Stickers will probably be part of the deal with the shirts and for sale individually.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I got my truck today and it is safe in the garage. Should have a thousand miles or so before the event

Perfect amount! Better than my 80k!

Are you planning on doing the perch? If there is any mod I suggest it is this? Helps keep the skids out of the dirt.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Perfect amount! Better than my 80k!

Are you planning on doing the perch? If there is any mod I suggest it is this? Helps keep the skids out of the dirt.

I too would highly recommend this before the run. The on road handling is improved greatly (no more dive under breaking) but the off road feel is so much better. The suspension reacts to bumps and dips night and day!

Reaction score
Looks awesome and i wish i had the chance to join you all out there, but it happens to fall on the same weekend as a autism walk that my friends and family are doing, and i couldn't imagine leaving my wife out here with everyone trying to explain that i couldn't make it, so i could go hang out and talk/drive trucks all weekend and drink some brews at night... have a blast everyone and i look forward to seeing all the pics/vids

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Looks awesome and i wish i had the chance to join you all out there, but it happens to fall on the same weekend as a autism walk that my friends and family are doing, and i couldn't imagine leaving my wife out here with everyone trying to explain that i couldn't make it, so i could go hang out and talk/drive trucks all weekend and drink some brews at night... have a blast everyone and i look forward to seeing all the pics/vids

Look! Tell her we will ALL pitch in a small donation and you have to come pick it up in person. Will that work?

BDRAG