Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The other raptor thats coming down is running stock for the perch setting. He has no problem at this point but like sprsnk said your skid plate will get used if you go big.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Spoke with my partner on this deal last night. Everything is lining up nicely. Our insurance came through. We are working on having a food truck out there for Friday, and Saturday through lunch, then the BBQ dinner Saturday night. If we get the same people that come to the races they cover breakfast, burgers, etc... Good food.

I am working on having this jeep out there on display. It is being raffled off on National television in July. Surprisingly not very many tickets have sold yet. Web link with info Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc , 430-C Victory Dr., Columbus, GA.

More info on the Jeep.
Jeep Gallery

We are also working on more prizes for the raffle benefiting Front Line to Finish Line. I hear a Trophy Truck ride may be raffled off.

One other cool thing is it looks like we will have several Trophy Trucks and other classes of desert racers out on display. Hopefully some of y'all will catch the bug and really get into the sport!

Last edited:

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who was it that had the deal on the fire bottle. I decided not to pull the one out of the track car.

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackmass19