Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Im with BDRAG, I'll pitch in for Autism!

SO NOW he has a BIG decision to make. Sit and watch the kids at the walkathon or watch the trucks at the Raptathon and take home a few bucks for the cause? Hummmmmmmmm? Let me see which I would chose.HAhahaa.

Just tryin to help a brother out!

BDRAG

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, cause knowing this group, they would raise money for a good cause. And I know our incredible vendors would set up and donate items for an auction.

-Greg

Reaction score
You guys are awesome! this is actually a really good group of guys, i used to jeep a lot, and go out crawling, but i never was in as active of a group, with so many replies and eagerness to help out. I'm really glad to (even though very new) be a part of the group. thanks everyone..

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You guys are awesome! this is actually a really good group of guys, i used to jeep a lot, and go out crawling, but i never was in as active of a group, with so many replies and eagerness to help out. I'm really glad to (even though very new) be a part of the group. thanks everyone..

So your commin up in the southern convoy then? Hope so.

BDRAG

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just found out today that I can make it to the Raptor Run. :insane:

I'll be traveling from Omaha, NE. Picking up a friend in KC. Just a short 14 hour trip. I'm trying to talk one or two of my good buddies to fly in from Pittsburgh and drive down with us.

I'm pulling a pop up and can't wait. just got to get a fire extinguisher and helmet. Should have everything else??

How important is this perch mod i keep hearing about?

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :driver:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just found out today that I can make it to the Raptor Run. :insane:

I'll be traveling from Omaha, NE. Picking up a friend in KC. Just a short 14 hour trip. I'm trying to talk one or two of my good buddies to fly in from Pittsburgh and drive down with us.

I'm pulling a pop up and can't wait. just got to get a fire extinguisher and helmet. Should have everything else??

How important is this perch mod i keep hearing about?

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :driver:

Pfft on the perch mod. Just know that your skid plate is going to get used and give your Raptor some cool ass battle scars! You aren't going to tear the shit out of your truck if you are driving it to and from the event. I would worry more about making sure you have all your stuff for the event.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Proud to announce that I just put in y RPG stage 3 kit in today such an amazing difference I can't wait to take her out tomorrow at lunch time and tear some shit up haha just waiting on my race line UCA's and method wheels and I'll be set for the run :High 5:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pfft on the perch mod. Just know that your skid plate is going to get used and give your Raptor some cool ass battle scars! You aren't going to tear the shit out of your truck if you are driving it to and from the event. I would worry more about making sure you have all your stuff for the event.

I remember seeing a gear list some where, is it back in one of theses 140 pages?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I remember seeing a gear list some where, is it back in one of theses 140 pages?

I plan on getten a few bruises on the truck and not on me so I am runnin Stock Perch. I have a spare skid plate so what the hell! HAhhaaaaa. Run what ya brung!

You gonna hook up with one of the CONVOY's for the last legof the drive?

HAHAaaa. Somewhere around the 123 mark I think. Trey, link bump again?

BDRAG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackmass19