Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

HAHaa. What can ya do but keep ridin? When myself, the guy I was with who rides a WAY HOPPED UP Victory and another guy on his LC got to the over look, we discussed this and decided we would slow down a tad because we passed a downed rider being put in the meat wagon. WHile at the over look the ambulance passed by. We waited about 10 minutes and headed on down. We decided to take it easy the rest of the day but then I saw the corners and forgot EVERYTHING that had happened 20 minutes earlier. Here is a shot vid of that next 3 minutes till we caught up to the damn meat wagon. Not bad for a 700 lb bike plus 330 lbs of fat ass on it. A whoppin 62 HP and 83 FT Torque! AHhahaaa.

BDrag and Dragon Slayer - YouTube

HAHhaaa. BDRAG

Last edited:
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
What does everyone thing of the sticker design?

The lines across the letters wont be there, something to do with converting from pdf to jpg

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn..wish I could. That is a race weekend for me in Nevada. 160mph average down the highway ;)

Videos.

So i can continue to live vicariously through you.

Actually, because of pics of your garage last year, I think I've talked my wife into finding a 'ranch' out here with some land and a garage (or an area where I can build one). Just this morning she sent me a link to a house in cherry hills village (wtf). It IS an awesome house though.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Videos.

So i can continue to live vicariously through you.

Actually, because of pics of your garage last year, I think I've talked my wife into finding a 'ranch' out here with some land and a garage (or an area where I can build one). Just this morning she sent me a link to a house in cherry hills village (wtf). It IS an awesome house though.

LOL I just installed the roll cage camera mount today. I have no intention of running the Go Pro's on the Open Road Races. I need depth perception.