Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Trey what all do you have done to your truck as far as suspension? The camera looks pretty smooth but if its got some work done it could be misleading. Just sizing up mine.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha that's true or you can just bend the frame bad enough that usually always totals a vehicle no matter what cause for them to try and straighten it out it weakens the integrity of the frame and makes it unsafe to drive but you dd t hear any of this from me :ROFLJest:

they would buy and replace the whole frame on the truck before they totaled it. $37,500 in damage is a ton of damage.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You gotta think about it if you bent the frame there's a lot more shit fuvked up on it lol it takes a lot to bend the frame

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 bent struts, bent rear axle, frame bent sideways, 2 wheels bent....Think I had a spindle or two bent as well.

Sooooo....

....you got any pics of this beast you're bringing to TX that Outlaw is working on?

Or are you holding us in suspense?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the hell did I miss that thread?!?!

Awesome build man. I'd like to see a shot of the front end (xCA's, tie rods, suspension, bumps, etc.... I guess I get to see it in person in a month.

I would like to see it too! As fate would have it, I have to wait until the Raptor Expeditions Run at the end of the month.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey Trey what all do you have done to your truck as far as suspension? The camera looks pretty smooth but if its got some work done it could be misleading. Just sizing up mine.

Middle perch and a pretty smart right foot. I was aired down to 25 psi too. We weren't running at full speed (for the most part). Since we were looking for damaged arrows and junk. There is a fallow deer who's favorite thing in life is ripping course markers off of stakes, and the buffalo break em off all the time too.

Just a reminder I have Raptor Run cards that you can hand out or leave on Raptors. I have ton's left, so if you want some, or want some more PM me your address. They are dated (stupid me), so they will be pretty worthless in a month.