Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets get the DFW guys together and hit it up this weekend!

you know what that would totally be worth the 3 hour drive up there for this i would love to join you guys i wanna get some track time in before the run ive never been on an actual track just some half ass tracks in barstow and victorville cause im originally from orange county CA haha :peace:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
you know what that would totally be worth the 3 hour drive up there for this i would love to join you guys i wanna get some track time in before the run ive never been on an actual track just some half ass tracks in barstow and victorville cause im originally from orange county CA haha :peace:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I think this is just a small moto corse that lets trucks in to play. Not a huge place. Let Brandon talk at him. Maybe he will post the link. I wouldn't drive 3 hours unless it was just to meet the DFW boyzzzz.

Also, we are spose to get 2-4 inches of rain over the next 3 days. I think I saw a Samuri UNDER WATER in a pic of the place.

Brandon, hit up another thread if this happens.

BDRAG

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the info BDRAG we are suppose to get some rain here too but keeps us posted and if you start a new thread post
The link her please thanks guys

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Until my sticky gets unlocked, here are the rules and such. Remember, everything is subject to change. Also keep in mind that this is the first event, and I will try my hardest to make it go smoothly, but it will probably get rocky (much like the course).

I met with the Ranch Owner, Ranch Manager, and my counterpart at BRT this weekend. We have established the following rules.

. 100% Sober Driving.

· Alcohol consumption will not be tolerated on trails or any time you are driving. Passengers may not drink on trails. There is no warning--first offense gets you removed.

· Illegal drug use will not be tolerated any time during the event. There is no warning--first offense gets you removed.

· No glass containers allowed outside of camp.

· No discharging of firearms without permission.

· Don't tailgate - slow down to stay just outside of the driver ahead's dust.

· Stop or check on people pulled off on the trail.

· Call in any damage to the ranch immediately.

· No UTVs, etc on the trail.

· 15mph in the pits.

. 25mph on the caliche roads even if they are part of the track.

· No littering.

· No ground fires. Coke County is in a burn ban.

· No smoking on the trails.

· Know the limitations of yourself and your vehicle

· Buckle up!

· Use common sense

· No whiners!

· We are not responsible for you during this event.

· Stay on existing marked trails - NO TRAIL BLAZING.

. Keep radio chatter off of the main event frequency which is 151.625 mHz.

. The Items required to drive your Raptor on the run are.
1. First Aid Kit
2. Fire extinguisher
3. Tow Strap
4. Method of communication (cell phone is fine).
5. Method to secure all items taken on the trail.

. Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision.

. Everyone coming to the event will be considered a participant and will be required to sign a release. Under 18 requires parental consent.

Driver Classification: Drivers will be required to classify themselves based on their driving experience and the capabilities of their Raptor.
No one should feel embarrassed and classify themselves higher than their actual skill level, this isn't a race, we just want everyone to travel in groups at similar speeds.

Group C: Beginners with little to no off-road experience. No passing at speed, 60 MPH speed limit. Spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat.
Group B: Beginners with some sort of advanced driving experience but little off-road experience. No passing at speed. 70 MPH speed limit. spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat.
Group A: Experienced drivers with off-road, cornering, and high speed passing experience. Passing allowed, no speed limit, spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat
Group U: Heavily modified Raptors: Highly Experienced drivers. Passing allowed, no speed limit, spaced 1 minute apart, helmet required. Max 15 Raptors per heat.

All Rules are subject to change.

A Contact list will be provided in your driver's packet. The shooting range will be available, but when the range is live the track will be closed, so we will most likely save this until Sunday.

BBQ plates will be for sale Saturday evening for $15 they will include brisket, sausage, potato salad, etc.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Im up for that, let me know when and where!

Tejas

Was that you I saw yesterday on the way home from work on Custer between the bush and spring creek headed north around 4:20 or so? I was on the yellow Buell with pods. This black one had 12 wheels and a hard bed cover.