Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell a 5 mile track would still be fun!

-Greg

Looking at Trey's video... I might keep stock wheels and tires for myself and run them instead of my negative offset monster mudders...

Last edited:

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some trails and a little obstacle park, I think you should be good to go during the run.

I sent the email to everyone who emailed me. There is still a gap between the registration page and my email list. But all the email contained was the above post.

Thanks for the info!! My dad and I will definitely be bringing our bikes then!

SPRSNK, do you have a [H] shirt? We should take a photo for Kyle to toss up on the front page.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know Kyle from [H]ard?

Yes I do. I've been on the [H] since 2000. But if you had referred to me as Penguincomp, people would be wondering who in the hell this idiot was. :rofl:

Me with Rob Zombie.

RickZombie.jpg

I'll bring my shirt :peace:

There will be carnage.....bring the video cams!!!!!

I am bringing 3.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have my 4 gopros and all my mounts along with my digital camera and hopefully my buddy can make it from California cause he's big into photography so I'm sure he'll be bringing all hiss camera gear haha trust me I think there will be tons of videos and photos by the end of the weekend haha

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I do. I've been on the [H] since 2000. But if you had referred to me as Penguincomp, people would be wondering who in the hell this idiot was. :rofl:

Cool...I met him a few years ago. He and I have a mutual friend. He's a cool guy to drink and shoot with (not at the same time).