Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you can see, the site is brand new. Id you are viewing this post, I hope you decide to join us here and make this one of the biggest Ford Raptor Forum. I am also wanting to hear what you like to see here.

As this is a new forum, I am looking for members that would be willing to help me run the forums. If you would like to become a moderator here, please signup and contact me.

X2 yes it has

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these posts about tires being torn up... When I went to get the rotation and balacing at Discount Tire, I purchased the insurance for each tire. If I tear mine up, I am going to take them to discount and tell them I hit a road hazard...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am more concerned about the 2" of rubber sticking outside my fender flares. And throwing rocks and gravel down the side of my truck...

-Greg

Aww it's just paint haha I'm not worried about it too much they're battle scars :grd: haha hey just curious what offset are your rims ??

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

This thread has truly been everywhere.

Haha yes it has but I do believe we all have learned a lot talking about everything here I know I have haha

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Oh and I wanted to thank trey for the business cards for the run I just got the In the mail today so now I'm gonna go raptor hunting and get some more raptors to this thing and to te forum :waytogo: haha

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aww it's just paint haha I'm not worried about it too much they're battle scars :grd: haha hey just curious what offset are your rims ??

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Haha yes it has but I do believe we all have learned a lot talking about everything here I know I have haha

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Oh and I wanted to thank trey for the business cards for the run I just got the In the mail today so now I'm gonna go raptor hunting and get some more raptors to this thing and to the forum :waytogo: haha

NICE! That means my cards should be here today or tomorrow, hopefully!!!

As soon as i get them, I'm going Raptor Tagging!

Trey quick question, how many cards did you send to each person? If i was to run out do i have permission to make more? I ask this because i assume they have your information on them, like email.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I had lunch with one of my friends that is going with me after class today. We decided that he is buying a go pro and we are mounting it facing the passenger. He has never really done anything off road before, so this should be interesting. I want video of his face off the first jump:ROFLJest:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NICE! That means my cards should be here today or tomorrow, hopefully!!!

As soon as i get them, I'm going Raptor Tagging!

Trey quick question, how many cards did you send to each person? If i was to run out do i have permission to make more? I ask this because i assume they have your information on them, like email.

I wanna say he sent 10 to everyone cause that's how Many I got ad it does have his email on the back but it also has the website to the information forum on here as well
Offset -18mm
Backspace 4.48"

Definately need top perch to run this much negative offset. Stock and mid rub at full lock.

-Greg

Woah that's some offset alright haha I'm waiting on my methods to get here they won't stick out that far but they will look a lot better than stock an stick out just enough haha

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I had lunch with one of my friends that is going with me after class today. We decided that he is buying a go pro and we are mounting it facing the passenger. He has never really done anything off road before, so this should be interesting. I want video of his face off the first jump:ROFLJest:

Haha you have the same idea I do I can't wait to see the reaction on their faces haha now I just have to figure out all the places to put the other 3 I have haha I'll figure that out this weekend I guess so look for another short video Monday or Tuesday :peace: