Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driver Classification: Drivers will be required to classify themselves based on their driving experience and the capabilities of their Raptor.
No one should feel embarrassed and classify themselves higher than their actual skill level, this isn't a race, we just want everyone to travel in groups at similar speeds.

Group C: Beginners with little to no off-road experience. No passing at speed, 60 MPH speed limit. Spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat.
Group B: Beginners with some sort of advanced driving experience but little off-road experience. No passing at speed. 70 MPH speed limit. spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat.
Group A: Experienced drivers with off-road, cornering, and high speed passing experience. Passing allowed, no speed limit, spaced 1 minute apart. Max 15 Raptors per heat
Group U: Heavily modified Raptors: Highly Experienced drivers. Passing allowed, no speed limit, spaced 1 minute apart, helmet required. Max 15 Raptors per heat.

All Rules are subject to change.

[/I][/B]

What is considered a "highly modified Raptor"? Obviously mine is, but there isn't many like it.

Let me clarify this a bit: I do not consider doing minor suspension work (ie: Shocks), bumpers and lights a "highly modified Raptor". IMO a "highly modified Raptor" would include a cage, race seats and harnesses. This is what it takes in road racing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
What is considered a "highly modified Raptor"? Obviously mine is, but there isn't many like it.

Long Travel, cage, etc. There will be at least 2 caged raptors out there. Yall will just end up starting before the A group.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I think this is just a small moto corse that lets trucks in to play. Not a huge place. Let Brandon talk at him. Maybe he will post the link. I wouldn't drive 3 hours unless it was just to meet the DFW boyzzzz.

Also, we are spose to get 2-4 inches of rain over the next 3 days. I think I saw a Samuri UNDER WATER in a pic of the place.

Brandon, hit up another thread if this happens.

BDRAG

This is the place. BRUSHY CREEK MOTOR FARM Sad thing is that I live 30 mins from the place and have not had time to go out there still.

Event related, I saw that the ranch has mountain bike trails. Will these be open during the event? I'd love to get some riding in while letting the truck rest.

Also, I am registered, but I haven't received any emails other than the confirmation. Should I have gotten one?

Last edited:
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
This is the place. BRUSHY CREEK MOTOR FARM Sad thing is that I live 30 mins from the place and have not had time to go out there still.

Event related, I saw that the ranch has mountain bike trails. Will these be open during the event? I'd love to get some riding in while letting the truck rest.

Also, I am registered, but I haven't received any emails other than the confirmation. Should I have gotten one?

There are some trails and a little obstacle park, I think you should be good to go during the run.

I sent the email to everyone who emailed me. There is still a gap between the registration page and my email list. But all the email contained was the above post.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few more notes.

The shooting range will be open for a few hours, if you are interested feel free to bring firearms. Safe gun practices will be in place or you will be asked to leave the range. Rumor has it there is a 1 mile target for you 50 cal guys.

Registration will start Friday afternoon, we will have an early drivers meeting for those who want to get on the track Friday. A mandatory drivers meeting will be held Saturday morning before anyone is allowed on the track.

BBQ dinner will be Saturday evening, this will be the only meal that you can buy on the ranch. Come prepared, there are no provided cooking surfaces.

Feel free to bring mountain bikes, there are some trails and a small obstacle park.

UTVs will be allowed in the pits only.

Hell yea! I'm bringing my AR-30 to embarrass myself in the lack of being able to shoot it.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few more notes.

The shooting range will be open for a few hours, if you are interested feel free to bring firearms. Safe gun practices will be in place or you will be asked to leave the range. Rumor has it there is a 1 mile target for you 50 cal guys.

Registration will start Friday afternoon, we will have an early drivers meeting for those who want to get on the track Friday. A mandatory drivers meeting will be held Saturday morning before anyone is allowed on the track.

BBQ dinner will be Saturday evening, this will be the only meal that you can buy on the ranch. Come prepared, there are no provided cooking surfaces.

Feel free to bring mountain bikes, there are some trails and a small obstacle park.

UTVs will be allowed in the pits only.

Hell yea! I'm bringing my AR-30 to embarrass myself in the lack of being able to shoot it.

Is the shooting range included in the 100 bucks for the weekend or should we count on bring more cash?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Is the shooting range included in the 100 bucks for the weekend or should we count on bring more cash?

Included. Bring a shotgun if you want too, there is a ***** range.

We might close off the front half of the track so people can go to the range and still run raptors. The track comes back to the main pit at the midway point, dividing it in half.