Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey, I sure as hell don't want someone plowing into me as I'm slowing down to accommodate your left leaning truck as you have a blow out crossing a cattle guard or bottom out. Hahahaha!!!

jk...your tires should be fine, but i'd rather not be behind you just to be safe. LOL

HAHaaaaaaa. BOOM! I tell ya, a cheap rear light would be a plug and play into the reciever hitch. Won't take shit to mount. Light, reciever and plug for the trailer wire would be less than $50 and about a 1/2 hour labor. It will rattle like hell though.

Ya know, these MAYPOPS I have seem to make the rear end real happy. Happy in a bad way. Seems to magnify any bumps. Makes it feel like the rear shocks are way soft. We will see.

So we driftin in 2 H or we gonna be in 4 H and stick it in the dirt?

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I sure as hell don't want someone plowing into me as I'm slowing down to accommodate your left leaning truck as you have a blow out crossing a cattle guard or bottom out. Hahahaha!!!

jk...your tires should be fine, but i'd rather not be behind you just to be safe. LOL

So you are saying you don't want your ass plowed?

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you are saying you don't want your ass plowed?

That is correct, I dont want my ass plowed.

Ya know, these MAYPOPS I have seem to make the rear end real happy. Happy in a bad way. Seems to magnify any bumps. Makes it feel like the rear shocks are way soft. We will see.

So we driftin in 2 H or we gonna be in 4 H and stick it in the dirt?

I think that's just the nature of the stock rear springs.

I am planning on running in 2H, ORM, and traction control off.

On a side note, what about that track close by you talked about earlier? That may be a good place to get some practice in.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Dust can be bad. The track doubles back a bunch so it's easy to see people in front and behind you. Lot's of this stuff will be talked about at the drivers meeting. Stock lights will be fine and will need to be on while on course.

We will need to document all damage with good quality pics and video so we can laugh about it later. Day 1, Flat tire, lost bumper, crushed wheel wells, lights hangin off light bars by the wire, lost exahusts, you know, that kind a stuff! AHahah. Its gonna happen!

BDRAG

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
We will need to document all damage with good quality pics and video so we can laugh about it later. Day 1, Flat tire, lost bumper, crushed wheel wells, lights hangin off light bars by the wire, lost exahusts, you know, that kind a stuff! AHahah. Its gonna happen!

BDRAG

Ugh don't say flat tire. Nothing that will keep me from driving back home please.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BDRAG

Oh yeah, it is going to happen!! Especially when my wife gets behind the wheel... LOL

Trey is there going to be a "special" class for her to be in? lol

Maybe we should have showvar come down and detail all of our trucks for photos (before pictures) and then sunday pictures (after pictures)

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
On a side note, what about that track close by you talked about earlier? That may be a good place to get some practice in.

We have all been so wrapped up in this thing I haven't thought about it once! AHhahaaa. Would that bump us up a class? HAhaha. Its in Fate Texas off 30. I will see if I can find it again. Ya know we can talk about this shit at a meal or beer break. Like this weekend
Maybe??? HAhhaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have all been so wrapped up in this thing I haven't thought about it once! AHhahaaa. Would that bump us up a class? HAhaha. Its in Fate Texas off 30. I will see if I can find it again. Ya know we can talk about this shit at a meal or beer break. Like this weekend
Maybe??? HAhhaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Lets get the DFW guys together and hit it up this weekend!