Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Group A is me. I have been doing this stuff since I was 4. If I had more mods on the truck, and it was a play toy instead of a daily drive, I would give you Class U guys a run for your money!

Class lUser?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey Trey, how is the dust out there? Do you see a need for rear facing ambers or will stock lights do fine?

Hey, You were just talkin about passin at speed, now your worried about getten rear ended? WOW! Ya better let your wife plan the new house. HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, You were just talkin about passin at speed, now your worried about getten rear ended? WOW! Ya better let your wife plan the new house. HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

Hey, I sure as hell don't want someone plowing into me as I'm slowing down to accommodate your left leaning truck as you have a blow out crossing a cattle guard or bottom out. Hahahaha!!!

jk...your tires should be fine, but i'd rather not be behind you just to be safe. LOL

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey Trey, how is the dust out there? Do you see a need for rear facing ambers or will stock lights do fine?

Dust can be bad. The track doubles back a bunch so it's easy to see people in front and behind you. Lot's of this stuff will be talked about at the drivers meeting. Stock lights will be fine and will need to be on while on course.