Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered July 27. Built Nov. 28. Arrived in Kirby via rail this morning. Hopefully pick it up there tomorrow once it's unloaded off of the rail car unless by chance there is a transport truck waiting to bring it on to Fredricksburg!

WOW! Maybe mine is on that same rail. Mine was built on 11-26 and supposedly in transit. When it arrives via rail my dealer is picking it up instead of a truck transporting to the dealer. It is going to Devine, TX just south of San Antonio.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When were yalls shipped by rail compared to delivery? Trying to guess how long mines gonna take. :) mine was shipped 12/20 by rail.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

When were yalls shipped by rail compared to delivery? Trying to guess how long mines gonna take. :) mine was shipped 12/20 by rail.

What bad is I was actually the 3rd order at my dealer but mine will come in first because of all the changes to the first builds.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

What bad is I was actually the 3rd order at my dealer but mine will come in first because of all the changes to the first builds.

The best I can tell is that mine was actually loaded on the train on the 19th or 20th.....so 6 days or so.

OP
OP
D

drod31

Reaction score
DFW Ownership :pepper:

Update:
I hope y'all had a great Christmas!
Just put the first 500 miles on my raptor. I have to say that this truck is everything you imagined plus some. It's definitely a sweet ride and I think every person will get a kick out of their truck. I took some pictures this weekend and will be posting them up. :pepper::pepper:

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5744791fda82d002e1a890319a8e9747.jpg

Three at town east Ford in Mesquite TX. All 20 over MSRP! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing