Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update from Ford Social. Ordered on Dec 2nd. Built 12/14. They said it's built and in transit to dealer. ETA Jan 2nd. I also spoke to Ford performance and told me it was loaded on a railcar today for shipment to dealer. I am still skeptical but fingers crossed!

Dealer is in Wichita Falls.

Last edited:

Atxdds

Reaction score
I agree. Mac haik in georgetown is shady. Be careful with them. Especially the manager with the irish accent, I dont remember his name but he is a ****** ******.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just got an update from Ford Performance and my truck is sitting on Ramp 58 and has been released to rail but is sitting. He said "it is not the dreaded Ramp 59 so your better off then some" but I don't have an ETA. Hopefully Ramp 59 is not full and Ramp 58 is just another 59!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update from Ford Social. Ordered on Dec 2nd. Built 12/14. They said it's built and in transit to dealer. ETA Jan 2nd. I also spoke to Ford performance and told me it was loaded on a railcar today for shipment to dealer. I am still skeptical but fingers crossed!

Dealer is in Wichita Falls.

Which dealer in WF? I'm originally from there and will be there till around new years.

raptorcat

Reaction score
Looks like no truck for me before Christmas. I got an update yesterday and both dealer and Ford Performance mentioned that my Raptor is on a train headed to Texas. New eta is Dec 27th. Still a very good chance of getting my truck before the end of the year.

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Mine is the second Raptor ordered by Covert Ford in Austin, which means I'm screwed, probably the last to get it from the Covert orders since it is an October build. Stuck in Purgatory (Ramp 59) since Dec 3 with no additional information.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered July 27. Built Nov. 28. Arrived in Kirby via rail this morning. Hopefully pick it up there tomorrow once it's unloaded off of the rail car unless by chance there is a transport truck waiting to bring it on to Fredricksburg!

raptorcat

Reaction score
Ordered July 27. Built Nov. 28. Arrived in Kirby via rail this morning. Hopefully pick it up there tomorrow once it's unloaded off of the rail car unless by chance there is a transport truck waiting to bring it on to Fredricksburg!

How did you find out that it arrived by rail?.....your dealer?

Man, I hope mine is on that same train.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing