Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A black screw 802a just got delivered at town east ford in mesquite tx. The dealer just called me about it. I have my order placed elsewhere but had my name on their list prior to that. So they are definitely trickling into Texas.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA just got moved from 12/24 to 12/30. The ETA has changed 4 times in 3 weeks. Ford Performance says it's definitely "in transit" to my dealer in Fredricksburg Texas.

OP
OP
D

drod31

Reaction score
Arrived!

Update: Vehicle is here!!! Received an email from the dealership this morning with the news! I'll be stopping by this afternoon to look it over. :biggrin:

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Vehicle is here!!! Received an email from the dealership this morning with the news! I'll be stopping by this afternoon to look it over. :biggrin:

Well hopefully mine was on the same shipment!!

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Well hopefully mine was on the same shipment!!

Poo rep said it won't here until next week :(

raptorcat

Reaction score

Congratulations! I'm hoping mine is on a truck headed to Georgetown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing