GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you use the DSP app last screen to move sound to only front right, then front left, then rear left, and finally rear right speaker? If you watch my video a few posts up you can see what happens in the default console (works correctly) and in the DSP app (will not isolate between front and rear speakers).
So I tried that screen - seems the top 2 gain knobs do nothing at all... the bottom 2 do in fact move the balance from one side to the other...

soeperman

Reaction score
correct. Not sure if this should be an issue? I mean, I leave it all center - I always figured the way to do that is by using the sound settings in sync.
I am wondering if it is since my sound doesn't sound good at all when I had it. Seems like all frequencies are sent to each speaker the same so I would always hear the sound clipping. I want to say rjinaz on f150forums said all his balance/fade works and his sound is great just like gibsonm21.

Side note, does anyone's high/low filter screen actually does anything? I remembered mine didn't do anything nor the gain piece of that screen.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if it is since my sound doesn't sound good at all when I had it. Seems like all frequencies are sent to each speaker the same so I would always hear the sound clipping. I want to say rjinaz on f150forums said all his balance/fade works and his sound is great just like gibsonm21.

Side note, does anyone's high/low filter screen actually does anything? I remembered mine didn't do anything nor the gain piece of that screen.
Yea, that's definitely a hardware issue. The screen should sound fine w/o EQ adjustment out of the box.

As far as the High / Low pass filters, they work on my screen. I boosted 20hz/30hz EQ to defeat the LP filter since you can't turn it off. I normaly don't mess w/ boosting EQ, but I cranked EQ until it stopped sounding clean and I was suprised how much was in the tank lol.

I didn't think the Gain controls worked, but they work enough to add distortion when you crank it.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone get a SIM card that works with this tablet in the US? I have checked the two IMEI numbers from my system and none of the carriers say this will work with them.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this response from the company when I sent them the video of the fade not working:

We see that the fader isn't working. We see that the rear Gain options control the gain for both front and rear speakers. We're going to forward this information to out manufacturers and see if we can fix this issue with a software update. Please allow us some time to contact them, since they are 12hours ahead of us. We'll get back to you with status updates for this matter.

I will post back when I get another response.