GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soeperman

Reaction score
Are they replacing it? I'm not surprised the unit is dead, that sound issue sounded like a board issue.
The seller agreed to refund now so I can repurchase as the defective is still in transit back to China. Now just waiting for the new one to come in. Side note, it was a very frustrating process and language barrier.

Sergio212

Reaction score
Hey fellas, does anyone know if a physical volume knob can be added to the AutoTech Pro 14.4" unit after the fact (either via USB or Bluetooth)? I saw these two options, from NVX and Alpine, but wasn't sure as I'm still waiting on my AutoTech unit ...

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK last post for a while :p I'm sure everyone is sick of me posting shit here, finally got the anti glare screen protector on. I had to cut it as it is too long and too wide - you can see where the black border is, I didn't bother covering that section so much, just the actual screen that is displayed. They sent 2 so I can redo it later if I want. Note the one round corner :snoopfacepalm: Anyway, it's much easier on the eyes with it on.

View attachment 399528

Also, yes split screen works awesome now that I know how to do it! Of course, the app has to support it. I have my 2 most important apps to split, Waze and YouTube TV :p

View attachment 399537
@nikhsub1 can you please tell me how you did split screen with Waze and Youtube TV?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@nikhsub1 can you please tell me how you did split screen with Waze and Youtube TV?
Sure - remember to do split screen the apps have to support split screen, and youtubeTV and Waze do support it... So, launch one of the apps first, let's launch waze first. Then, go to the homescreen and find youtube TV. Long press on the app icon, you should get the option to open in split screen. Then, I think you choose the other app through the app switcher icon at the bottom right of the unit - then find waze and select it. You should now have each opened together in split screen mode.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have figured out I have no sound out of my rear speakers, and the balance/fade screen thinks my front speakers are in the rear. I reset the audio screens per the video with no change. I opened a support request with the company.

Last edited:

soeperman

Reaction score
I have figured out I have no sound out of my rear speakers, and the balance/fade screen thinks my front speakers are in the rear. I reset the audio screens per the video with no change. I opened a support request with the company.
This was exactly the issue I had. I have B&O as well. I couldn't figure out a solution because the unit died the following day. Now waiting for a replacement.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, does anyone know if a physical volume knob can be added to the AutoTech Pro 14.4" unit after the fact (either via USB or Bluetooth)? I saw these two options, from NVX and Alpine, but wasn't sure as I'm still waiting on my AutoTech unit ...

I looked into this when you posted in other thread. No idea if they would work, but I miss my volume knob.

I like the alpine knob, but it's just a bit more than I'm willing to spend on a throw away (if it doesn't work).