Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a guy in a parking lot say "Nice truck. What's so special about a Raptor". I wasnt feeling like talking so I just answered "it's not a Chevy". I watched as he walked over a couple more spots and got into a Chevy.

Now that's FUNNY!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aw you'll love this crap. I dropped my truck off at the Stealership for warranty work this morning. One of the Service Writters asked what size engine was in it. My mouth dropped open and asked him, WTF was he working at a Ford Dealership for? My Service writer about died laughing. I did give him a break after a few seconds and asked him, "you asked that just to be nice,didn't you? You know just smail talk". Then he walked off, and my Service writer said to me, I believe you scared the crap out of him. (I just Smiled)

If you met me and didn't know me, you probably think I'm would assume to kill you than put up with your crap. But if you know me, you know I'm just out to have fun & full of shit. ;)

Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ Jill descent.

That was a funny one haha. Damn auto correct makes for some entertaining situations.

Banned
Reaction score
Push the Jill descent button, and Jill will descend upon you....

9ude2yry.jpg