Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
long story, but this is the jist of it...

He has a german ford ranger (lol) which is a stick shift and you can burn you clutch ect. He wants AWD like a harley edition full time because i think he thought it was better and or was a bad driver and or maybe both who knows. Then he started saying that 4x4 will break your drivetrain ect. And like the thread should of been a few posts boom answer why AWD is retarded on a 4x4 truck... but he kept asking and asking the same question...

dont compare your german ranger to a mighty ford raptor please. never.....

hehe, good to hear. I like seeing modded raptors. Im just waiting for the thaw and spring so i can start fixing what i broke in the winter and perhaps some nice upgrades too :)

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heck yeah!
When I first started building my truck, I showed my girl yours first.
She approved, I started ordering shit from Kirk, RaptorAddict.com "plug for Kirk" lol.

I gotta get me some 37's on my truck next and start on a cage design for the bed.
I almost just screwed up and said, "then I'll be done" bwaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
haha funny thing is ive been seeing this girl for 4 months now.... she put this on my facebook wall last nite....
426460_522760544454780_1072244925_n.jpg

good to know i got fans :)

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stupid thing Kristen says about my truck is,
"Baby, you've done enough to it, you win"
I've got the only heavy modded Raptor in my town.

Heck yes I win, but I didn't know it was a contest.

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
haha its awesome!!!
I have never seen another tricked out Raptor in Ontario.
Sure D2's fogs meh... i did a instal for a guy got him a rigid 50... so he things hes badass...

other than that stock stock stock stock stock .. ok i saw one with a roush... but everything else stock. People stare at stock raptors here in Ontario cause they are pretty darn rare...
Now people can hear me coming a mile away not only thanks to my exhaust but thanks to my tires. on the highway everyone looks at me like i am deaf... it sounds like a ww1 propeller aircraft.