Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man i hate hill descent........
I have a pretty steep grade slope going along a cliff 20-30 feet. The Gravel steep grade is a good 70 yards then into a 90 degree left. It was damn icy in the fall and the slope was a ice rink. I thought id try hill descent 2nd time ever to avoid stutter braking and start slipping....

I start of going like 5kmph.... about 20 feet in I START SLIDING . i was a split second from hitting a 90 year old HUGE tree slidding down doing 20. i had to disengage hill descent > into 4wd > 1st gear> throttle steer sideways.
that was actually the closest time i ever wrecked my truck

Note to self: Do not use down hill decent while drinking... Nice save man!! I'm definately going to be in high alert mode the first time I try it out. Thanx!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guy pulls up, get a new truck yep, it's just like mine is it a diesel, As I'm pulled up to the e-30 pump. It's not well what kind of mileage do you get.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guy pulls up, get a new truck yep, it's just like mine is it a diesel, As I'm pulled up to the e-30 pump. It's not well what kind of mileage do you get.

Yea, I hear that diesel comment all the time. They look at the badge and say, I see you have the 6.2 Diesel, and ask what kind of MPG you get with it. I just look at them & say, ZERO MPG with Diesel & get in the Raptor & drive off. The first 100 Xs I was nice about it, but now I just want to Slap'em, but I try to maintain & count to 10 and walk off.

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One I have gotten a few times in the last week, "well at least some people have money to buy play toys." The first time I heard that was from the service station owner that I use for my delivery vehicles. Trust me... he won't say anything like that again. We are his largest account.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2