SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to talking my wife into going with me. She isn't too keen on the idea of spending "vacation" time to go play in the snow.

How many other SO's/Wives are going?

I would rather take my 5yo daughter than my wife. I scare her just driving down the road. During the day. Doing the speed limit. My daughter on the other hand sounds like the Geico pig commercial when I am driving. "Weeeeee! Weeeeeeee!"

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to talking my wife into going with me. She isn't too keen on the idea of spending "vacation" time to go play in the snow.

How many other SO's/Wives are going?

Mine is not going. Cold is not her idea of fun. So I got a buddy ridin shotgun

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Light down low will be your friend in this run. Get 4 whelens in the lower grill. You already have the amber in the edge in the bumper. If you get a winch, move two of the whelens to hood mounts. Don't forget to De-ice them every chance you get.

Rear ambers are really nice for the guy behind you. Sometimes all the guy following could see was the 3 led marker lights in the third brake light.

No SAS Raptors allowed, lol...

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Thanks for the advice Yukon.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everything goes right, me and my dad are looking at dragging the sleds up with us, doing the snoball, then spending the rest of the week in the UP on the sleds.

It's months out still, but, I may be looking for one of you who is local to the area to let us drop the sled trailer at your place during the SnoBall.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how much snow actually falls up north? Can't say I've seen alot of snow in my life being from Georgia and all. Only time I see snow is snowboarding trips out west. Maybe snowboard behind the raptor and bring my wake boarding rope? Could be interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I think Wilson's bad ass flag pole would work flawlessly as a tower.