SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like emails went out today to the folks that went to the inaugural snoball. So I heard they have a week to sign up then its open to everyone after that.

Is that offical Huck?

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well shit I go out to sea Monday so looks like ill miss the mad rush to sign up. That freaking sucks! Was going to invite my dad and try and get him into some offroading and have a weekend to do the father son "stuff" we never really did when I was at home. Damn damn damn. Might just have a mystery raptor with havoc stickers stalking you all through the woods.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well shit I go out to sea Monday so looks like ill miss the mad rush to sign up. That freaking sucks! Was going to invite my dad and try and get him into some offroading and have a weekend to do the father son "stuff" we never really did when I was at home. Damn damn damn. Might just have a mystery raptor with havoc stickers stalking you all through the woods.

We can just pull the ol switcharoo. Knock someone out with a silver truck and slap his number on yours. Good to go.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A question for the masses. If you already had stock HID lights and Ridged dually D2 (Amber flood and white driving), what lighting upgrade would you make before Snowball? Some ideas are 40" light bar (amber or white), 2 whelen lights in the stock bumper in the center, Vision X spot lights hood mount, amber rear markers. I am sure there are other ideas. Suggestions?