SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ you shouldn't talk about beemerman that way, lol...

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

RW will be there. Mrs. Kanakry will be there. Possibly Mrs. WSI. Many others too. The Peoria and Chicago guys typically have their wives with them. Also, I hear witchy will be there too.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

hey I wasn't crying I had some snow in my eyes. geeeesh

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey I wasn't crying I had some snow in my eyes. geeeesh

Oh, that's right...and that sobbing sound was really your excitement at that tingly feeling called frostbite. :patriot:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No crying at SnoBall! Can't really outside... it would just freeze to your face anyway. That -14 or so the last morning was crisp to say the least.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, with the damp wind off of the lake and it already being below zero it was cold as balls in that parking lot.

I was semi amused by the people who tried to walk across that small drainage ditch and kept breaking through. After I warned against it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damit I keep forgetting how poor I am wiTH it being cold ill have to get a hotel or is that covered in the initial cost?