SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@marcj33
Angle the rear amber down and then have someone dive behind you till it's just right.

Only issue I see is getting fed back in your rear view mirror from the light bouncing off the gear in the bed of the truck.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone know if there is a bubba rope group buy going on to prepare for this run? I have a Smittybilt 30' rated for 30k but do not believe it has the elastic quality as bubba. Good enough?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have used them. Are the KC Cyclones bright enough for this run?

I have a 30" rear facing bar with amber covers but it's gonna be blinding to those behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

If you have a 30" rear facing bar, id definitely look to angle that down or up, and/or add a layer of tint to the cover.

my rear light is a 5" bar, in 30* pattern, and is still kind of a nuisance to guy behind me if the dust isnt flying. I tinted it down one shade.

Anyone know if there is a bubba rope group buy going on to prepare for this run? I have a Smittybilt 30' rated for 30k but do not believe it has the elastic quality as bubba. Good enough?

Your smittybuilt strap will be just fine, though you wont get any complaints from us if you buy a bubba rope, makes the deep extractions that much easier.

D

Deleted member 12951

Your smittybuilt strap will be just fine, though you wont get any complaints from us if you buy a bubba rope, makes the deep extractions that much easier.

Probably get a bubba anyways. There is about a $50 difference between the 20' and 30'. Is the 20' okay or is it $50 better to have that extra 10'?

Asking because I am a noob on extraction as I haven't gotten stuck nor had to get someone unstuck yet.....

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably get a bubba anyways. There is about a $50 difference between the 20' and 30'. Is the 20' okay or is it $50 better to have that extra 10'?

Asking because I am a noob on extraction as I haven't gotten stuck nor had to get someone unstuck yet.....

Get the extra 10'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: