SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going with the vortex mudflaps (for a second time). I just need to make sure they are installed with more than self tappers that are provided. The first set of vortex flaps didn't even make it through one raptor run as they were donated to the trails in Wausau Wisconsin due to 'standard' installation.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who have used them. Are the KC Cyclones bright enough for this run?

I have a 30" rear facing bar with amber covers but it's gonna be blinding to those behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those who have used them. Are the KC Cyclones bright enough for this run?

I have a 30" rear facing bar with amber covers but it's gonna be blinding to those behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Can you angle it down Marc? If you can face it down it should still serve its purpose and not blind the person behind you. Personally I prefer the whelen vertex. The Cyclones are nice but I don't feel they mount as clean as the vertex do.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can and thought of that as well-. Thanks for saying so.

Thanks to seeing your switch setup and subsequently buying the same thing I now have a free upfitter switch; so I'm looking for a permanent solution.

I'll check out the whelens too. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited: