SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you need Amber lights, reach out to RSI Works and get a pair of KC Cyclones in Amber. If you're still stuck on how to run power to them, just wire into an Uplifter switch. If they are all used, just wire to a switch with lights that you'll only use off road. You can double stick tape them to the black frame above the center window or use the screws that hold the Third Brake light in place. Plenty of options and plenty of help is out there for you!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its important to always have 2 empty 5gal fuel jugs on GLRE runs...

I have a fuel question. What do you guys use to transfer fuel from your large motocross fuel cans to the fuel tank.

I have this long neck funnel in my truck, it replaces the need for the factory adapter one and can just pour straight from the jug

14622.jpg

or Most of the caps on those VP style jugs have a threaded insert, un-thread it and thread in a ****/nipple. Add a clear beer bong style tube to that. They also sell a replacement cap with filler neck

21fir07bl3L.jpg

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of tanks do you have?

My Scepter cans have a spout that attaches for delivery. The motor cross cans I've seen have a flexible spout.

the spout also stays in your filler for safe keeping :hidesbehindsofa: :favorites13:

@Sitdown just used me to transfer the fuel from my containers to his tank!

Only when you have a passenger avail to fill me up in a torrential downpour, he ran off so quick i couldn't even leave him a tip :happy107:

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ddab82677aa206f28cff48d515f5115d.jpg

I have the other type also but it tends to leak. I wish I could just use this one the way it sits.
I just noticed the PVC tube at the end with cap gonna look into that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk