SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had looked into that one lab, they also make a rugged version for first responders, we would need that one as it will be in the truck on these runs... We were waiting on my dad to see if he could get one cheaper, he's a retired police chief, but I think we're going to just go ahead and buy it. Thanks for your help :wizsmile:

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the exp. is just for the battery and most can be replaced. I will also have a medical bag with iv fluids a neck brace and other stuff. I work for a air ambulance company and was a emt at one Time. If you need me to get anything I prob. can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So speaking of this... Yukon and I have been discussing buying an AED for Night Raptor. We understand that they have an expiration, however... if you actually need it, it is worth the cost a million times over.

Anybody have a recommendation on which AED to get? I know Delta Chase has one and if we end up getting ours before Snoball, we'll probably lend it to another group.

My neighbor is a First Aid supplier to multiple jurisdictions, including the town we live in. He can probably get you a price if you want.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I prefer the old mouth to mouth. Lol.... except theses runs have mostly guys. . Ewwwww

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

I think I'd snap right out of defib if I had this coming at me
0dff0964ae3d552585655305034a5d87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk