SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will my bakflip f1 be ok for the snoball. I really don't want to take it off. I use that to keep stuff dry in the back

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bakflip didn't give me any issues last year.

My Nittos did better in a different setting on the snow. I think it was just the overall conditions and the fact there was a good bit of matted down vegetation as well during the off road part.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got alot done last night.

New vhf antenna mount, fixed a bad light. New tires go on tonight and then I have to decide if I'm going to run the race rack for the prerun or not. Probably should since thats where my spare tire is installed.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am planning on running the stock BFGs

As did I after taking them to TRR months earlier. They did fine.

This year I'm running the Duratracs. They go on Monday.

Got alot done last night.

New vhf antenna mount, fixed a bad light. New tires go on tonight and then I have to decide if I'm going to run the race rack for the prerun or not. Probably should since thats where my spare tire is installed.
I was wondering about your antenna. Been thinking about adding a spare to my list after seeing two go down at havoc.
Bring the race rack. It's WSI bad assness.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com