SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AFE Stage II, 5 Star Tune, iPad with Ram Mount and XGPS160, and Rear Facing Ambers are installed.

8029-afe-stage-ii-cai.jpg

8033-ipad-motion-x-gps.jpg
8034-xgps160.jpg

8037-whelen-vertex-rear-facing-ambers.jpg

Last edited:

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
MB that's where we put ours. BBB I ride on the passenger side and love it there. Makes it so much easier for me to make edits to our route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's RAM-B-166-UN8U. RAM Mount Twist Lock Suction Cup Base w/Universal X-Grip II

Just like witchy said, it doesn't really seem to get in the way. My buddy who's 6'2" was sitting there yesterday and his knee was touching one of the adjustment knobs. I just had him put the seat back a hair and it was good.

Last edited:

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Radio installed and working.
TMX light bars installed.
Lamphus amber flashers mounted in rear window.

Tomorrow change oil and switch out the amber rigids.

Hopefully the winch mount and lights get delivered in time to install before snowball.

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going tomorrow to pick up my WSI bed rack and faux hawk (and Whelens) tomorrow. From the freight terminal to LineX for my wheel wells, bumpers, & racks to be coated.

Hopefully this weekend I can get a lot of it installed. Got a lot to do.

Hope to get winch, lights, bumpers & rock sliders on over the weekend. Mid perch & shock supports if possible.