SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on a decent but some what inexpensive shovel for snoball/offroading?

You don't need anything fancy, just a solid shovel that is secured. I prefer a full shovel to folding type or snap together versions.

image_zps6b2eb3d3.jpg
image_zpsc0291cd9.jpg

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just gonna secure my full size shovel in the bed but then I remembered I had an e-tool. Much easier to tote around.

amepubev.jpg

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have... a cheap folding plastic shovel from walmart which I bought as a joke for the first snoball, and I've used it quite a few times.

If I'm offroading in the summer I carry a fiber handled spade in the truck instead.

If I really had to chip away solid stuff, I have one of these in the truck that I got from the Army.
38776L.jpg

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just gonna secure my full size shovel in the bed but then I remembered I had an e-tool. Much easier to tote around.

amepubev.jpg

I have this shovel it is pretty small. Blew thru one corner last year and pulled that thing out and it was a joke... I wouldnt waste your 20 bucks haha Roger "Ironman" tugged me out

I could see it being useful if you get framed up and need a small shovel to fit in a tight space but for snow I would pass !

Labrap I just got to use my Nittos in snow and they were great! I liked them better than stock but haven't had the chance to run them in snow like last years Snoball... CANT WAIT FOR POW!!!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have this shovel it is pretty small. Blew thru one corner last year and pulled that thing out and it was a joke... I wouldnt waste your 20 bucks haha Roger "Ironman" tugged me out

I could see it being useful if you get framed up and need a small shovel to fit in a tight space but for snow I would pass !

Labrap I just got to use my Nittos in snow and they were great! I liked them better than stock but haven't had the chance to run them in snow like last years Snoball... CANT WAIT FOR POW!!!

I've used it to dig a two man fighting hole so I know for a fact it would work if I really needed it. Lol.