SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was quoted 2500 for the raduis bar and mounts shipped... I'll wait for it to be cheaper!! SW Headers, Hi-Flo Cats and X pipe instead. XR-1 Borla mufflers .... ALl installed next week he he he

mnblly

Reaction score
well was doing some looking over of my truck and noticed my tires were low, What wheels would anyone suggest to go with 35 grabbers. Need to get them before Snoball.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did differential service today, fluids. Also transfer case fluid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1387070785.909186.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1387070785.909186.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 59

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well after some "testing" in the 8" of snow we got this weekend I am pondering putting my stock wheels and tires back on for the SnoBall. I at least need to throw them on and see how they compare to the Trail Grapplers before we are out of snow to test in. I have not done that much to increase the trucks power. AFE cai and 5 star tune but with that and the Nittos I was spinning the tires most of the time. Might just be that I was playing off road with a lot of tall vegetation matted down under the snow instead of on the road or a trail. Still I think I need to find out how the stock tires handle for comparison. Thought it was worth sharing. Pretty sure others ran these tires last year without problems so it just may be conditions.