SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fluid was clear. But the gray stuff was in the very bottom in the little pocket at the very bottom. It was very slippery stuff. Now the truck had been sitting there for 2 days when I changed it. So maybe had it been churned up it would have looked different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after some "testing" in the 8" of snow we got this weekend I am pondering putting my stock wheels and tires back on for the SnoBall. I at least need to throw them on and see how they compare to the Trail Grapplers before we are out of snow to test in. I have not done that much to increase the trucks power. AFE cai and 5 star tune but with that and the Nittos I was spinning the tires most of the time. Might just be that I was playing off road with a lot of tall vegetation matted down under the snow instead of on the road or a trail. Still I think I need to find out how the stock tires handle for comparison. Thought it was worth sharing. Pretty sure others ran these tires last year without problems so it just may be conditions.

short of spikes you are going spin and thats just part of the fun

My truck is locked and loaded for this event.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I expect to be spinning I am used to that. Just had issues with lack of control. Didn't want to steer or handle nearly as well as all my previous experience with different setup on the truck.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on some brackets!.
So, I ordered a bumper and lights 10/23, was to be a 5-6 week wait for bumper completion. Lights ordered, 1 20in, 1 30in, 2 10in all for the bumper.
ADD said they must have the lights to fit them on the bumper. Ok, I have the lights shipped to ADD.
I get a call 11/13 saying the bumper is done! I think wow ADD bumper finished 3 weeks ahead awesome! I will be ready and waiting for snoball way ahead of time, ya right :(
11/17 Bumper/lights shipped to trick trucks for line-x coating.
Trick Trucks calls me to tell me bumper/lights arrived but I do not get a message, long story cut short 8 days to find bumper/lights.
11/25 bumper/lights found and coating started.
11/30 I pick up bumper/lights
12/1 I try to install lights. The 10in and 20in do not fit. :( :(
Come to find out the 20in was on backorder and never made it to ADD for fitting. and the 10in were never removed for the original shipping package.
How was the bumper made to fit my light when ADD did not have the 20in and never removed the 10's from the package??
Turns out that the bumper was just made to fit the 30 only.
Call ADD the are doing everything they can it seems to help me out, shipping me new brackets, covering the re-coating of the line x coating and more.
SO, here I sit with a bumper that I need to remove some(not all) of the line-x coating, grind the brackets to fit the 10in light and make new brackets for the 20in to fit and weld them on.
ITS 12/18 and still, no brackets. What effing luck I am having!!!

South Charleston, WV, United States 12/18/2013 9:18 A.M. Arrival Scan
Huntington, WV, United States 12/18/2013 8:08 A.M. Departure Scan
12/18/2013 7:18 A.M. Arrival Scan
Columbus, OH, United States 12/18/2013 4:36 A.M. Departure Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/17/2013 12:01 A.M. Arrival Scan
Spokane, WA, United States 12/12/2013 11:42 P.M. Departure Scan
12/12/2013 8:36 A.M. An exception in the sorting process has occurred. UPS has taken corrective action.
12/12/2013 7:26 A.M. Multiple errors exist in the address label. UPS is attempting to determine the correct information to complete delivery. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.

12/10/2013 1:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Las Vegas, NV, United States 12/09/2013 1:24 P.M. Departure Scan
Beaver, UT, United States 12/09/2013 12:00 P.M. Mechanical failure occurred.

Mesa, AZ, United States 12/06/2013 10:41 P.M. Origin Scan