Shelby Raptor Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mirror finish polishing got my wheels done and they did a great job from the pics they sent me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They polished the front, sealed them and painted the back side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my truck has been done since the 12th.
shelby says to send them a check and they will ship it out once they receive the check. they get it by the 14th, then they tell me it will be another $620 to ship in an enclosed trailer, so i pay that. now that they have all of my money they tell me its anyones guess when it will get picked up. it could be at least 10 days before they get word via the logistics company and even then, there is no gaurantee when it will ship.
now i own a powersports dealership and ive shipped cars and trucks all over the country (and world) and this is just ********.
ive been pretty patient, but this is pretty damn frustrating. especially when they charged me $750 to install a winch i sent them, and they keep your stock bumpers, stock seat covers, intake, exhaust system, etc etc. $30,000 later and the customer service sucks ass
Shelby ***** their customers around and nickel and dimes you to death.
this is my last expereince with this guys. buyers beware..........

bikerrew

Reaction score
Boomer, have you received your truck yet? Let us know how you like it. Mine has been sitting out there since Feb.13 with no activity. Starting to wonder!
Ray

bikerrew

Reaction score
Finally Here!

10553521_3048089754269_7386835063029017931_n.jpg