Round 1 from Rigid on my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just like everyone else, I'm interested to see the results.

If I could make a request it would be to see a pic of your Raptor head-on with the camera held about grille height so we can really see what the front end looks like (taken from further distance than the pic above). Of course we want to see the lights on too but owners and observers will primarily see it with the lights off and that's what I want to see.

Thanks again for "sacrificing your Raptor" for the good of the Raptor Nation (and Rigid).

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pictures

Here are a couple of pictures for you guys...Just took them last night..

Thanks again Matt...
second one is stock headlights
First one is our 20" E-Series

i have more coming later, have to resize them..

Taylor

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I am hoping that some of the show what the Duelies look like in the foglight holes.

Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
page one of this thread...

Sorry about that, I was about as clear as mud. What I INTENDED to say was you sorta alluded that the duelies look a lot better seen from diffenent angles... I was hoping that you include some pics of them at different angles. Not sure if I like the way they look from the one pic. Thanks for the reply though.

Falcon

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no problem, i was thinking it was a trick question..... i am working on sizing my pics down and will get some up here for you.

AuPanda

Reaction score
You can tell Rigid, there is at least one confirmed buyer for the 30" light bar.