Round 1 from Rigid on my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Taylor! It's good to have you here.

I am very interested in ordering some/all of these lights. I am pretty certain about the 20" lightbar. In any case I (and I suspect others) need some additional information before I can commit to them.

You may have covered this but:

1. 20" lightbar is, as I understand it, a combo of flood and spot (correct this if wrong)

2. I understand the small lights are all floods and on Matt's truck the outer ones are yellow (fog) and the inner two lights are white ("driving") - is this correct?

3. I understand that none of these lights can legally be used on the street. Is this true? If so, why? I want to use the driving lights (I have not interest in yellow lights personally) to supplement my headlights. I would be interested in 4 white/driving lights. I'm comparing these to Hella HID driving lights.

Regarding price: I know LED pricing remains on the high end of the pricing spectrum (appropriate word doncha think?). I'm expecting a group buy of early adopters like us would reduce that price point (price of adoption). What pricing will you offer us based on total quantity (and I expect you're doing this same thing on the "other forum" since you're a supporting vendor there so the quantity between the two forums should be much higher.

Thanks again Taylor!

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Here's a few from last night as well........sorry for the bluriness in some, I need to get a couple of others with the white dually's and amber's with clearance lights too.

Stock headlight lowbeam
stocklow.jpg
[/IMG]

Amber dually's only
duallyamber2.jpg
[/IMG]

20" E-series only (um, yeah)
20Eseries.jpg
[/IMG]

Headlight lowbeam only from front
IMG_3770.jpg
[/IMG]

20" w/ low beam from the front
IMG_3773.jpg
[/IMG]

Everything on
IMG_3764.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
O.k. guys, here's a few more........

IMG_0645.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0644.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0642.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0636.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0640.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0637.jpg
[/IMG]

You can see that my bumper caps are not on. They were pulled off to do the center light but won't go back on very good. You do not need to pull them off when putting the 20" in but, you will most likely need to just cut a little off the inner sides of them so the mounting bolts fit....no problem really.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
O.k. guys, here's a few more........

You can see that my bumper caps are not on. They were pulled off to do the center light but won't go back on very good. You do not need to pull them off when putting the 20" in but, you will most likely need to just cut a little off the inner sides of them so the mounting bolts fit....no problem really.

:rep: